Tuesday, October 2, 2007

This is the Craziest Shit Ever and it Blows My Mind

The other day in class one of my teachers said she had previously had another student in her class that liked climbing, and was from NC too, so she gave me his number (He's now a grad student at NTU). We had lunch today, and I found out he's from Tuxedo, NC. About 45 min or an hour south of Asheville. He worked at a couple of camps in Western NC too. He's a few years older than I am, but if he wasn't we might have known some of the same people. And now we meet in Taiwan. Far Out.

Other than that nothing much else happened. I did decide that I just love a good challenge. I think that might be part of the reason I wanted to study Chinese. My individual class is consistently really intense. We work on my pronunciation a lot, and I usually do bad at it, but I'm grinning and laughing the whole time. I really enjoy it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are doing good!!!
look forward to speak chinese to you in Taiwan!!!