Friday, November 2, 2007

Saturday

I took the bus on the way to Thai boxing. The subway stop I get off at is the 'City government' stop, so I assumed it would be the same one and I got off there. Indeed, I assumed wrong, and I got off right at Taipei 101. I looked at it for a bit, because the last time I saw it it was dark out, and raining so I couldn't get that good of a view. After I had seen my fill, I walked off in what I thought was the right direction. I think I was going in the right direction for a while, but I got lost, and when I found myself I was two metro stops back towards home, so I just took the metro there.



On Thursday I had invited Martin to come out with Luke and I to Oldie Goodie, and he seemed interested. He still was today, and we went over to his house for drinks before we went out to OG. He and Luke talked about the Middle East mostly, but I think keeping up with the news is just depressing, so I didn't have anything intelligent to add. I felt kind of bad because Martin might rather talk about something other than political issues all the time, but I guess it comes with the territory.



OG was great, and Luke mustered sufficient testicular fortitude and asked the lead singer for her unber (which she gave him). So thats cool.

No comments: