Friday, September 28, 2007

Class Again

My individual class was intense. It was like having formal voice training. And I couldn't get my voice to do any of the things she wanted it to do. She just kept saying 'do ray me fa so la te do', and trying to get me to chime in at do, or ray, or somewhere in there. I think it was helpful though. I learned more of the secrets of the third tone.

After all my classes were over I went and bought a bike, and let me tell you I'm stoked off it. It is way too small for me, and is geared pretty low, but it is sweet. It has a basket in front, and rack in the back that people can sit on, and it has a bell, and a big fat comfy seat, and two solid brakes. And I could have gotten a pink one, but they had a gray one too so I got that. It doesn't even have any pink writing. Only pink flowers, and it only has a few of those. And I got a screaming deal on it. It was only about 50 USD, and I got it new (or at least its not very used, and they put some packaging on it to make me think it's new). I think it is more the type of bike a little kid would be stoked off of, but basically its pretty similar to every other bike on campus (of which there are thousands. This one campus puts both of the other towns I've lived in too shame, and I thought I lived in towns with lots of bikes. Bikes are everywhere, and people are not shy about riding two people to one bike. If a bike dosen't have a rack for people to sit on, then its got pegs for someone to stand on) It's a really cool bike though. I really like the bell. Every time I ring it it makes me laugh. And sometimes it rings by itself if I go over a bump, and that makes me laugh too.

No comments: